• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

toffee& humbug *binky boys* former foster buns pic fwuffy really fwuffy

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i had a thread last week saying they were coming to me for a holiday, the shock of seeing them again they have changed soooooooooooo much
BEFORE 6 MONTHS AGO :love:
cat.jpg
[/IMG]

NOW

"NO PICTURE PLEASE SPEAK TO MY AGENT :lol:

Photo-0215-1.jpg
[/IMG]

OK YOU CAN HAVE ONE I HAVE TO FACE THE WIND SO YOU CAN SEE MY LOVERLY EYES
Photo-0217-1.jpg
[/IMG]

TOFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:love::love::love: I CANT SEE YOU SWEETIE :lol:

Photo-0216-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

THE COUPLE WHO HAVE THEM ARE SOOO SWEET WHEN I ASKED HOW THEY HAVE BEEN THEY SAID THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER THER LIVES IT SO SWEET

Last edited:
They're very lucky boys Zoe - when you think of where they came from and who they are with now - makes it all worth while x

i know these two were living in tiny boxes with not if any hay, they are bit put out as they are used to a run of a whole garden at home bless em but i was expecting sticky bottom from toffee but so far hes clean as a whistle, mind you there owners if they go away anywhere in england they go with them, they wished to have taken them with them abroad but they thought it would be to much and also you cant really take buns overseas anyway,

as for allllllllll the fluff my son came home and saw and was like "wheres toffee hes all * big hand gestures* POOFY" :lol:

they are soooooooooooo soft and sooooooooooooo clean, this makes my job worth worth while it really does to see them happy

Back