• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im just about to...

I spent £25 last night. I'm getting.....

The new meadow hay cookies as a last ditch attempt to get Gregory to eat hay!
Excel Herbage
1kg bag of Timothy Hay
Aromatic Herbal Hay

and then trying a 16 portion pack of mini hay bales which it says are a little tidier for housebuns - would love it if it were true! I'm sick of constant hoovering!

I always get carried away on there - figure I have to to justify the courier cost!

:D I usually spend about £20 every couple of months -mostly on vine balls (packs of 4). My nethie Sooty is a chewer and she'd destroy her hutch without them (she goes through 4 a day). I tried buying the bigger ones, but she's not interested :(

:D I usually spend about £20 every couple of months -mostly on vine balls (packs of 4). My nethie Sooty is a chewer and she'd destroy her hutch without them (she goes through 4 a day). I tried buying the bigger ones, but she's not interested :(

:shock::shock::shock:

I thought it was bad that Gretel has destroyed one in 2 weeks!

marsha and casper go through alot, im spending about £40 :oops:

but then i don't do it very often... and it means i don't go to PAH and feel guilty.

am ordering the run today for my newbies aswell!!

statutory sick pay?

ive just spend £35. inc postage. thought i was going to spend more but ive got all the toys etc to last a while x

ace i love ordering.

3 x Willow Chew Ring (HAY-WCR) = £3.87
1 x Edible Christmas Decorations (BB-ECD) = £3.99
7 x Small Vine Ball - 4 for £1 (HAY-VBSO) = £7.00
1 x Readigrass (Pure Dried Grass) (FE-PDG) = £3.09
1 x Pure Pastures Meadow Hay : 1.8kg (PP-MHL) = £2.79
4 x Seagrass and Willow Basket (HAY-SWB) = £9.16

needed the toys tho and use the meadow hay to mix with herbs as a treat!!

I spent £25 last night. I'm getting.....

The new meadow hay cookies as a last ditch attempt to get Gregory to eat hay!
Excel Herbage
1kg bag of Timothy Hay
Aromatic Herbal Hay

and then trying a 16 portion pack of mini hay bales which it says are a little tidier for housebuns - would love it if it were true! I'm sick of constant hoovering!

I always get carried away on there - figure I have to to justify the courier cost!

Where are the 16 portion mini bales on there?

ooooh let us know how they are.. i umed and arred at them last time i ordered but got gift basket things for my sponsor buns instead for xmas... mite try them next time :D

oh and the pen for me :oops::oops:

When I order probably about £30 a time, its been a lot higher when ive gotten a bit carried away though but I haven't done that in ages :oops:

Ive not ordered from there for a while but when I used to do an order there as soon as I had finished I would then go spend another £30 at PP then another £30 order from Rat Warehouse then do the same at Acrorats and Fuzzbutts and so on :lol: It never really seemed like I was spending loads when it was just lots of little £30 in different places but then I would check my bank balance and be like :shock:

yeeeey cant wait till tuesday im going to order.

7 day nature feeding pack
hay selection pack (to try honey on some different ones)
and 2 xmas trees cranberry and parsley (one for the guineas)
I was thinking maybe the edible xmas decorations to lol just to make her cage xmassy!!:D

Cant wait!!!!:p

I'm waiting until they do a free xmas gift with your order, but once that comes, I'll be ordering their xmas presents and spend about £45. :shock:

Back