• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Petshop Five- A Complaint............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
'ello :rabbit2:

me and me bruvers and sisters aint 'appy.
Last week we had our milk feeds cut from 4 bowls a day to 3 :shock:
Well, ye know wot, today we bin told that we's only gettin' 2 Bowls a day this week :shock: :evil:

Now me and me bruvs and sis'es think this is bang outa order :evil:
'Fact it probably counts as cruelty.
So I hope me sneeking online and postin' this will shame Jane into feeding us more milk

Humph, she says we are bein' 'gradually weaned' off milk. I have one thing to say to that.............................BOTTOMS !!

Love and Kisses

Jo xx

:lol::lol: i just read that out to me fella and son in a cockney accents it sounded so funny,

thump you feet guys rattle your cages, bang you bowls until you get more, do it for long enough she will give in :lol:

Good luck weaning them off milk Jayne. Mine are on 2 bowls per day now. I really need to start cutting down...but I feel so MEAN!! :( :lol:

Hello Jo

I am afraid that Jane is right to cut down your milk supplies. Apparently you were using your milk bowl as a swimming pool. This is a bit norty! :no: You must be a good bun in future and do as Jane tells you. Teaching yourself to type so you could complain about her is also norty. Try to be a good bun this afternoon to make up for it... :?

awwwwwwwwww poor babys but jane is right you need less milk and more hay now oh and yummy pellets jo you are norty ussing janes puter thing:no::no:

im going to make a stand for jo, she obviously very intellegant at such a young age to use a computer, she the voice of reason GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol::lol: just dont chew the wires in protest jo ok

im going to make a stand for jo, she obviously very intellegant at such a young age to use a computer, she the voice of reason GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol::lol: just dont chew the wires in protest jo ok

:shock:

Dont encourage her !! :lol:

Aww how cruel of mummy Jane. I suggest you give her lots of wuggles and she might feel sorry for you and give you extra milk!! :lol: :lol:

The petshop five - A complaint.....

Oi JO:shock:You silly bint:oops:dontcha know that as yous get bigger then ya gets given lots of uvver lovely fingies to stuff in yer big fat gob:lol:So shut it and gets stuffing wiv loadsa pellets fings and if yous a goody girl then yous may get some veggie fingies too when yous bigger:lol:
Luvs and fings:love:
Rolo;)aged 15 and common as muck:lol:

Back