• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Appreciation of Donnamt's pyjamas!

Had a look at Alvin and Pearl's webcam this morning for the first time in a whole and was disappointed they weren't there!

Delighted to check back just now to see Donna in her PJs picking up poo! :lol: The life of a bunny mum eh?!

ha-ha-ha how funny Ive just this second finished my morning poo collection in my pj's! With my economy drive in full swing I wondered if it would be a cheaper alternative to crumble a few on my brekkie instead of bran :lol:

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: they dont even match :lol:

Don't worry about that, I put pyjama bottoms on last night but stayed ina big sweatshirt I was already wearing - woke up in the night feeling too hot but couldn't find pyjama top so put a nightie on as well as the pj bottoms - so my state if unmatchedness is worse than yours!

I have also been picking up poo!

Don't worry about that, I put pyjama bottoms on last night but stayed ina big sweatshirt I was already wearing - woke up in the night feeling too hot but couldn't find pyjama top so put a nightie on as well as the pj bottoms - so my state if unmatchedness is worse than yours!

I have also been picking up poo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yaaaaaayyyyy we are all bunny slaves :D

ha-ha-ha how funny Ive just this second finished my morning poo collection in my pj's! With my economy drive in full swing I wondered if it would be a cheaper alternative to crumble a few on my brekkie instead of bran :lol:

:shock::shock: let me know how that tastes :lol::lol::lol:

hehe :) I saw you jarmmies hun :)

i havent been picking up poo, pebble isnt alowwed out, shes hurt her leg :(

:shock::shock: let me know how that tastes :lol::lol::lol:

don't worry it was only a passing thought before I came to my senses... Gordon Brown has a lot to answer for :lol: but it probably wouldn't taste a lot different!! It nearly happened by accident the other day after filling an empy M&M bag with poops I left it on the kitchen worktop then passed by later and nearly dibbed my hand in for a munch :shock:

Someone was complaining a minute ago that the bowl was empty :D

A daft question how do you sit on your sofa?

Someone was complaining a minute ago that the bowl was empty :D

A daft question how do you sit on your sofa?

we dont use it.... i bought it from my catalogue over 4 years ago now all excited about my new leather couch (before i was veggie :oops:) and the bloody thing dont fit thro the door to the middle room, we sit on a cheap uncomfy small ikea sofa in the middle room... one day when we move i may get to see how comfy the lovely unused sofa is.... altho im not sure my guilt will allow me to love it now :(

Back