• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

man, I just kicked my rabbit.

Xowhiteasianxo

Warren Scout
:shock: My poor Azlan. I just kicked him on accident! He was circling my legs and decided to go in between (which he normally doesn't do) and *poof*...there goes Azlan, sliding across the floor. He stops to look at me and tries to figure out what just happened:|

Apparently he was unaffected because BINKIES towards me and continues to run his laps around me :roll:

Have any of you accidently done this? I feel horrible! lol.

I've been there, I shoved Kiki once when she was littler, and I felt bad too. I'm soo careful now, I have to watch her when I'm moving around just in case.

Squidgy's been kicked before. When he sees you go into the kitchen, he runs to intercept you, and trip you up!
I'm sure he's fine.

Yup i've kicked the buns a few times :oops::( One minute they are across the room then suddenly they are under your feet. Same with the cats and dogs, poor things :(

:wave: I have! He has this thing with running between my legs and a few times I've clipped him and he slides off in circles across the laminate floor! :oops: I feel so bad.... coriander seems to sort it out though!

not proper kicked, but sort of tapped him as i've been getting off my bed and he's been sneaking about underneith. never enough for him to have noticed

I trip over Timmy all of the time! :roll: He is ALWAYS under my feet.....and he is like 'Stealth Bunny'.....I never see him coming!!! :lol: :lol:

Alfie and Bubbles are always under my feet too. I've managed to clip Alfie a few times with one of my feet when he was smaller. :( He would start off by running along behind me and then try to dart in between my feet as I was walking. :shock:

I'm forever nearly standing on Frank because whatever I am doing in the back yard, he's always about an inch behind me, supervising. Luckily he's fast enough to get out of the way without ending up squished.

ive done it too,
i have 7 babies who all scrabble over each other to me in the morning and i have to step over the barricade to get to them and for some reason they want to be under my foot as i put it down, im like a contortinist trying not to stand on them, buns are so quick

I twisted my ankle once in efforts to avoid squishing Amber.
She's becoming very, very snuggly recently and when indoors likes to follow right behind me... When she first started doing this, I had no idea she was there. Turned, stood on her - but didn't quite put my foot down, so I wobbled, tried to put my foot to the side of her - she darted that way, and so I did a bad piroutte like some demented ballerina and hurt my ankle after falling in a heap. :lol: For some reason, this didn't put her off applying for the position of my shadow.

Been ther and done that.

The other thing is when they are sat behind the kitchen door, normally after plotting the latest Great Escape plan, and we then go into the kitchen and they get bashed by the door. :oops:

Social Services would probably take Flopsie off us the amount of times Robs kicked her.

She loves him :love: and chases him round and runs through his legs.
He really panics when he clips her though bless :)

Maggie always used to want to sniff the soles of my feet when I stepped into the run. I could have easily trodden on her countless tines. I caught her the first few times, then I learned to hang my foot there for a minute, until she was satisfied I hadn't been stepping into any other bunny houses behind her back! :love:

I've kicked my dog in the face a few times because he's always hovering around my feet :oops:

For some reason I just giggled :shock::roll:

PHEW....im so glad to read this as I have batted Mrs Snuffles a few times cos of her winding under my feet...she also does the sitting behing the kitchen door thing too.

Back