• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

up to old tricks again....

bunlover

Warren Veteran
goodness dora and arthur have stopped digging since being neutered...well until today.... and i popped round next doors for half an hour to help out with some bits and pieces as she is elderly, and came home to find them not in the garden...i have to say after snowy i paniced...i normally put tehm away into the hutch and run while i am out but as i was only next door hadnt as can see the garden through the fence and would hear anythign going on.....or so i thought.....
NYHOW I CALLED THEM BOTH FRANTICALLY (sorry caps lock knocked) and saw them in other neighbours garden.... paniced and grabbed the carrier to run around tehre shouting at tom to go get them quick..... and he said..erm why they are behind you in garden??? the little rascals had come back hearing the shouting and were looking all innocent!!!!! naughty buns... i blocked up their hole and put them in instead.... i was very lucky this time. its the only part of the garden(back fence) that doesnt have aconcrete boarder as there were thick tree roots there whic h i thought they couldnt dig/bite through.. proved me wrong.... sigh....

nb i say old tricks again as dora used to use the mesh as aseesaw and go over to neighbours before and when i would look for her she would suddenly appear the mesh fence looked intact and i didnt realise she was oging anywhere till i caught her one day..i apologised to neighbour(she ate his palnts) and he said..oh but she alwasy visits me in afternoons?around 2 ish but popps back and forth i think when she hears you call.....i soon sorted the fence to a proper one and thought the fun and games were over...looks like she fancied a visit to ole russels garden again!!! :lol:

my mum has a resident bunny in her garden who come by every afternoon sits and watches her cats, she tried offering advise and taking it off her neighbours hands but the lady over the road still wants its even though its the neighbours feeding it when it pops to other peoples house, granted it does seem to go home at night mum watches it go home, but he crosses the road everyday to nick my mums bird food, mum has since bought hay and rabbit food to try and stop him eating the bird seed, there nothing else she can do

they are a worry buns are

Back