• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny poo

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
i know there was a similar thread but im too lazy toop find it so... wheres the weirdest place youve found bunny poo? i think mine was 1. on my cd shelf which is about 6 ft 6 tall lol 2. up my work shirt sleeves :? and 3. in their treat ball hahahaha i struggled to get it out!!! :lol:

IMG_0663.jpg

Here you go a string of golden poo hanging from Honey's dog crate bars.

i found one in my bra cup halfway through a year 11 lesson. We p****d ourselves laughing for the other half!! :lol:

i found one in my bra cup halfway through a year 11 lesson. We p****d ourselves laughing for the other half!! :lol:

Ha ha! PMSL :lol::lol:

Today I let my colleague know she had a bogey on her nose (proper greenie) - she wiped it off but didn't see where it went....she spotted it crusted on her hand part way through a Maths lesson!

I went to Venice earlier this year and when I unpacked there was poo in my suitcase! It did make me smile in a weird kind of way. I've also taken poo to work with me in my laptop case.

Back