• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help, Pebble wont put her foot down!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
:cry::cry:
Pebble was just out of her cage running round like mad, binkying all over the place and she lept of my bean bag and landed funny on her front, right leg. And now she wont put and weight onit! and the vegs is shut. She is back in her cage... flopped out. But she wont put any wieght on her leg! :cry::cry: x

I agree with the others. Honey has done that before but she puts her foot down after a little while. Hope she is OK.

I agree with others on this - try to get in contact with your vets or any other vets who have emergency cover x

i fell so bad, i shouldnt have let her jump on my bean bag :cry:

I spoke ot mum about another vets, she said wait till the morning! :cry:

it may be sprained...brusied or dislocated or broken.. you dont know at moment... i would try and shut her in and rest the leg for a while and see what she si like later take her to vets in morning and if you do have nay metacam there give hera dose to get her through the night pain free xx

shes moveing alot better on it this morning. Shall i still take her to the vets?? (they are only open 9 till 11 on a saturday) She was leaping around like a loony just now when i got her food out! :shock:

edit: But now shes sat with her weigh on her other leg :? :?

Last edited:
I'd keep watching her...don't see how it could be broken if she's leaping about..she probably just twisted it a little

she still not walking properly, but we wont be able to get to the vets in time now, by the time the kids are ready and dressed, and mums had a shower. :( Mum said wait til monday. :(

i know they do, i mentioned and emergincy appt. mum said no
:( Shes eating fine and pooing fine, shes drinking.
i just wish mum woould listen to me! :(

I know there isn't much you can do if your mum won't listen :( At least she is still eating and drinking, keep and eye on her and try and stop her jumping around too much.

We took Squidgy this morning for the same thing. He's been holding his left paw up for a couple of days, but as he was acting normally, we thought it would get better on its own.
It hasn't and he has some metacam to be going on with for the week.

Back