• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PetPlan have paid up for Gregory's teeth!

Woo hoo! Got the letter today to say that they have forwarded payment of £124 to my vets for the removal of Gregory's incisors - now say that they won't pay for any teeth trimming; but they never did anyway! I'm so relieved!

teeth trimming is precautionry anyway and it only costs me £6 every time bailey has needed it!!

its good they paid out!!

I wasn't sur etehy would as I only begin my cover a couple of weeks before Gregory's first teeth troubles began - but I have had them sorted regularly since then! I have now paid them about £50 in premiums but claimed over £500 so I'm delighted and was very quick to insure Gretel - I'm terrible with money so couldn't do the whole saving up for vet's fees thing!

that's good news! I was interested to see if they would. Ive been undecided about getting insurance after reading what others had written so my faith is restored a little bit!

Back