• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do I keep Bunny out of mischief?

attilathebun

Mama Doe
I'm looking for some ideas and tips on how to keep my bunny out of all the nooks and crannies in the lounge when she comes in to the house for a couple of hours in the evening.

At present I have cardboard that I position around the room to stop her from squeezing under the tv cabinet, behind the display cabinet, behind the fire etc and all those other teeny weeny spaces I don't want her to get to, especially where there are wires.

It worked for a while but now she has worked out how to take a run and jump at the cardboard and that it will collapse under her weight. She is getting cleverer by the day at working out how to foil our attempts at blocking her access!

I have been looking for some metal mesh panels similar to a fireguard perhaps that I could erect but I can't seem to find any small enough or within a reasonable price range.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can use at all please? Thanks

Good luck to you :roll: :?

Our bunny is always causing mischief... i just have to put myself on repeat 'Ronnie, No!' :lol: Our house is trashed because of him :roll:

Look foward to seeing what others suggest :roll: Sorry i cant suggest anything hun xXx

:lol::lol::lol: you cant

is she neutered ?

buns love little hidy holes more so the ones they are not ment to go in,

the wire mesh storage cubes you can get in b&q are quite good not to bad on price they are bigger than you think too, well thats what i thought when i got them, but they are versatile to go against walls etc,

you can train but it takes ages i got biggles to stay away from wire by saying no or using the same sound but in a firm manner, then if he persisted i put him in his cage for being nawty,

another thing is making some hidey holes for her with toys so distract her,

its not easy but good luck

Back