• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noel is unwell....UD back urine infection/calcium stones??

Amy & Amber

Staff member
We have an emergency appointment for 5.30.
The appointment is not with my normal vets because they are a total waste of space:evil:
I have had to go with a different one..

I dont know what is wrong :cry:

He is very floppy and is dribbling wee every where :?
He did perk up but has gone down hill again? :(

Please send vibes......

Last edited:
sending millions of vibes for Noel, let me know how the vet appointment goes. Big hugs Amy
Sallyx

Sending millions of vibes Noels way,it sounds like he has a bladder infection.Please let us know how you get on

Good luck at the vets Noel and Amy. Hope they can sort him out and get him on the mend :wave:

Just back and he has got a bad urine infection, The vet also thinks that he may have calcium stones in his bladder? And may need a bladder flush?

Poor boy, he was chattering his teeth because he couldnt see Amber and they put a thermometer up his bum and he was panting really bad.

The vet has said that I need to filter water for them.

And reduce the calcium in their diet?

Any advice would be great thanks xx

Just back and he has got a bad urine infection, The vet also thinks that he may have calcium stones in his bladder? And may need a bladder flush?

Poor boy, he was chattering his teeth because he couldnt see Amber and they put a thermometer up his bum and he was panting really bad.

The vet has said that I need to filter water for them.

And reduce the calcium in their diet?

Any advice would be great thanks xx

What veg do you feed them as a lot of them have calcium in them?

Poor little mite. I bet he is glad to be home. xxx

They have all veg,

Carrots,Kale,Apple,Banana,Cabbage,Peppers,Brocolli.

But they are fed in small amounts, they mostly eat hay and ss pelletts.

Back