• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gizmo's new pad!!

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
We had some fun the other day dismantaling the old house and putting up the new house, with a very helpful fluffy monster trying to help!:roll: It didnt take me and my housemate (two useless girls:roll:) to make his new house, as it took my boyfriend (who thinks he's a diy whizz) to make his old temp box!! just goes to show!
so now he's gone from this:
DSCF2857.jpg

to this!

Before the bunny furniture movers had been!!
DSCF2881.jpg

His new shelves
DSCF2880.jpg

And after the bunny movers had been in! the culprit is in his new fave hiding place!
DSCF2878.jpg

DSCF2879.jpg

He's nibbled the ties from his tent off too, so I can't tie it down! he seems to enjoy throwing it around about 4am!!:roll:

thanks :) he seems to like it! he loves it under the mid way step for some reason! i'm just very proud that we managed to put to together without any smelly boys! we would have made it a bit bigger, but we ran out of grids! am all out of cable ties too :lol: think i might buy a pack to make him one back home too, as he's only got an indoor cage from p@h in bournemouth, and he doesnt like it!

Back