• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Who I Met on my Way to Tesco This Morning-U/D 27th Nov

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..........the Wildies were out and about again !!

MeandafewBuns523.jpg

having a quick dig.........
MeandafewBuns520.jpg

MeandafewBuns519.jpg

MeandafewBuns517.jpg

MeandafewBuns527.jpg

.....and spot the binkey !!
MeandafewBuns521.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
Gorgeous :love:

The strangest wild rabbit sight I've seen is a wild rabbit at a caravan park running with a SLICE of BREAD in his/her mouth :shock:

when i lived on a farm, i guess some people used to dump their pet rabbits because one rabbit which used to graze in our fields had a white blaze on his face, cldnt miss him!

when i lived on a farm, i guess some people used to dump their pet rabbits because one rabbit which used to graze in our fields had a white blaze on his face, cldnt miss him!

Someone on here, cant remember who :? sees lots of all black wildies !!
Methinks someones Pet Black Bunny went on a bit of a 'free lovin' escapade...........:oops:

I love tosee the wildies playing in the fields , there used to loads near where i lived on the isle of wight sadly they are no more or at least I didn't see them when i was down there but I will be looking in a week or so when I go home for a few days

There used to be a couple of albino wildies near my parents. I don't think they could have bred though because I haven't seen any for ages

Back