• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics of the gang...

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
Hi

I havent put any pics of all of the buns on for ages, so I thought I'd take some while the sun is shining...

DSC00973.jpg
"Oooh, the hoomin is here!"
DSC00974.jpg
"Oi, what you doin taking pictures of MY woman?"
DSC00975.jpg
"psssst, how's Nicholas?"
DSC00988.jpg
"Hmmm, in? or out?"
DSC00991.jpg
"In. Definitely in."

They have such funny personalities! Mustard is getting quite defensive of anyone going near Hunny these days, it's like he knows Nicholas is single now. He might be the smallest of the bunch, but he's got the biggest attitude!

Aww - they look like they have bags of character :love:

btw - do you prefer having buns indoors or out? I am not sure what I would like to do once I've moved out of the parents, I'd love them indoors, but worried they may not get enough natural light x

Aww - they look like they have bags of character :love:

btw - do you prefer having buns indoors or out? I am not sure what I would like to do once I've moved out of the parents, I'd love them indoors, but worried they may not get enough natural light x

I had all of them outside at first. My youngest son had a really severe allergic reaction to Mustard, but I think it must have been his baby fur (he was 10 wks when we had him), now they have grown, my son is ok. :D

When we lost Maggie, Nicholas was grieving terribly.:( I couldn't stand seeing him out there on his own, so I moved him in. So far, I am really enjoying it. He is right by the back door, so he can smell the other 2 when the door is open, and his cage is bathed in sunlight till mid-afternoon.

As he's been in for a week now, and the heating is on, I'm worried he's going to moult and not be warm enough outside, so we are keeping him in for the winter. My sis-in-law has been fostering a gorgeous doe for me, she is due to go back to the States in the Spring now, and she is really enjoying having a bun. She is due to bring Miffy back here when she goes, so I am hoping I can bond her with Nicholas and put them both outside together next spring.:D

Back