• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor mowgli

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry: his cateracts have now started to take other his one only good eye, im afraid he won't be able to see his christmas presents this year, poor old boy:cry:

Poor Mow. I had a yorkshire terrier that developed cateracts and he was too old to operate on he managed surprisingly well. I'm sure he will enjoy the treats you give him.

when people go near him now he seems to paw at them i wonder if thats his way of working out who it is :? he never used to do this

poor mowgli..........:cry:

maybe he is trying to feel who they are as well as sniff..animals find ways around situations that would devastate us..odd but dont they tend to..cats dogs and buns with three legs...blind animals being led by sighted animals or findong their way round furniture etc indoors..many cat tales onlineof that.

but it doesnt help..its something they just cant treat as the ops too tricky in animals i guess esp buns. maybe one day theyll perfect a method who knows.
in the meantime mowgli will just be glad hes still lvoed and safe and sniff feel and nibble his xmas presents....brave ole boy.:love:

poor mowgli..........:cry:

maybe he is trying to feel who they are as well as sniff..animals find ways around situations that would devastate us..odd but dont they tend to..cats dogs and buns with three legs...blind animals being led by sighted animals or findong their way round furniture etc indoors..many cat tales onlineof that.

but it doesnt help..its something they just cant treat as the ops too tricky in animals i guess esp buns. maybe one day theyll perfect a method who knows.
in the meantime mowgli will just be glad hes still lvoed and safe and sniff feel and nibble his xmas presents....brave ole boy.:love:

aww thats soo kind thanks for those words:love: rosie does seem to be looking after him but she always has done

lisa

Back