• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun request Plymouth- Northampton

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Hello fwiends,

Can anyone help with a bunnyrun to get two gorgeous little mini rex brothers from Plymouth to their new home in Northampton?

Any offers of help gratefully received.

My phone number is 07759 530061.

Thank you!!!

Nicola x x x

My friends are rehoming these 2 bunnies :) and they said if the bunnies can get to a destination an hour away from them then they can travel there to pick them up.

Awwwwww Nicola I am so pleased the boys have found a home :D I am much too far away to help with transport though, sorry.

hi there my mum has offered to do part of it by doing...

"I can offer an overnight(or 2) in Gloucester and would pick up from Cribbs Causeway nr Bristol and could take as far as chipping norton. But coulndt do chipping norton and bristol same day as too much driving for me.would have to be in their own car carrier/carriers."

if this would help at all? for part of the journey? pm me and i will pass it on mum is no longer using ru at moment but will happily help out here if needed. x

Last edited:
Sorry, ive confused you! I don't think anything is arranged yet but this is another thread by Shivy who is offering transport so thought it might help with you guys! :D

I am driving to warminster..wilts tomorrow and back up to Leicester..if anyone can get the bunnies up to Warminster..tomorrow pm..3pm - 5 pm..i can bring them up

"i could liase with shivy rex on 21st nov to collect on A38 somewhere nr Bristol(not motorway) n keep overnight then travel to chipping norton next day-would northampton adopters be able to meet me chipping norton? is that about an hour from northampton?" from sue & kate

Hey Bunlover

I will be going off the M5 onto the M4 at Bristol. So I need to pass the turn off for Cribbs Causeway so I could definately hand over there.

I need to drop my bunnies at boarding on the way and won't be leaving Plymouth until about 5-6pm so wouldn't get to cribbs until about 8pm. Would that be ok?

Thanks

Shiv

If there is a mismatch in handover times/days I can prob act as a halfway house, I'm a couple of miles from Cribbs / M4-M5 interchange.

Let me know dates if needed

Mary

I could do the Plymouth -> Bristol part some time next week if it doesn't work out with ShivyRex but I'm not going that way anyway so only offering as a backup

If there is a mismatch in handover times/days I can prob act as a halfway house, I'm a couple of miles from Cribbs / M4-M5 interchange.

Let me know dates if needed

Mary

Thanks hun that's really kind. Hopefully will speak to bunlovers mum sometime this weekend so I will sort out times with her and if there are any issues I will let you know. Thanks again.

"i could liase with shivy rex on 21st nov to collect on A38 somewhere nr Bristol(not motorway) n keep overnight then travel to chipping norton next day-would northampton adopters be able to meet me chipping norton? is that about an hour from northampton?" from sue & kate

Hi all! I'm Phil and my wife (Karen) and I are the prospective new parents! If you can get them to Chipping Norton, bunlover, that would be just fantastic & we will meet you there!

Many thanks for the offer,

Phil

Hi all! I'm Phil and my wife (Karen) and I are the prospective new parents! If you can get them to Chipping Norton, bunlover, that would be just fantastic & we will meet you there!

Many thanks for the offer,

Phil

great i have emailed my mum(goodness i sound a child saying that! im actually 23 but she loves bunnys too) she is going to do the run not myself as i live near london.... and she is in gloucester, i have pmd shivvy rex with her telephone number and have sent her shivvy rexes number. i hope this can all be arranged adn sorted soon xx

great i have emailed my mum(goodness i sound a child saying that! im actually 23 but she loves bunnys too) she is going to do the run not myself as i live near london.... and she is in gloucester, i have pmd shivvy rex with her telephone number and have sent her shivvy rexes number. i hope this can all be arranged adn sorted soon xx

Wonderful - many thanks - I'm off to buy a bunny palace!

Phil

Thanks so much for all your offers of help..you're angels!!!

From what I can gather, Shiv will be travelling up to Cribbs Causeway on Friday evening where the boys will stop over with Bunlovers mum and then she will take the ickle ones up to Chipping Norton on th Saturday where they will meet up with their new Mummy and Daddy, Phil and Karen.

I will ring Bunlovers mum today just to confirm and also squeak to Shiv.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Love and hugs,

Nicola and Wiggey and Scrumpy x x x

DSCF0414.jpg

Well I completed the first half of the bunnyrun last night. Handed wiggey and scrumps into the capable hands of bunlover's mum, Sue. They had a nice big cage in the back for the journey back and seemed very happy with themselves :D

Hope the final leg of the journey goes ok today! :D

Back