• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny digging in house..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
...what can i do to discourage this? As we Rent and the carpets are the landlords pride and joy....:lol:

:)

...what can i do to discourage this? As we Rent and the carpets are the landlords pride and joy....:lol:

:)

If its on one area you could cover that area with a box. You could buy a piece of carpet and put it in there so that he's not actually digging up the landlords carpet.

assume already speyed/neutered? if not do so...if yes then give him an area he is allowed to dig...buy rugs to cover major areas....make diggin boxes from large cardboard boxes filled with hay or shredded newspaper or leaves xx

assume already speyed/neutered? if not do so...if yes then give him an area he is allowed to dig...buy rugs to cover major areas....make diggin boxes from large cardboard boxes filled with hay or shredded newspaper or leaves xx

Yes he is neutered......
I cant buy rugs to cover everywhere, its literally anywhere he fancies....
I will try the other ideas thanks! :D

I use toy tunnells and cardboard houses and other toys - they dig in them instead which takes a while to destroy completely and then you just replace them or with another toy. Rabbits are natural diggers and chewers, ickle rascals! Cardboardguy.co.uk, hay experts and vaga valley all sell different types of cardboard toy houses. Hope this helps

Back