• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you "Play" with your bun?

Xowhiteasianxo

Warren Scout
I love my bun. I let him out everyday to run around. He's got a hay ball he eats and rolls around and a tunnel he can run through and so on.

Do you interact with you bun in any way other than petting? Any stories?

Flopsie, if i'm very very lucky, will jump on the chair with me and explore me as long as I don't try and touch!

Other than that, Flopsie pretty much ignores me unless i've got cabbage :roll:

All of my buns like to knock things over so I sit on the floor and put a load of cups and toilet rolls up on end and they like to knock them over and sometimes pick them up and throw them at me! Another one of my buns, Fudge, has a pillow that he likes to attack so I wave it around and then he likes to hide and jump out and grab it off me. All four of them also seem to like jumping on me so I sit on the floor and they run around me or like to tunnel under my legs.

I do a trick where i say "make a circle" and a wave a treat around Coco and then she does it to get the treat, other then that she isn't bothered :(.

I play with Lily when shes out. She usually tends to follow me about the living room, and runs towards me if i open a door etc.

if im upstairs she'll try and follow me and if i call her and tap the floor she'll run up and have a fuss!

i guess considering she's quite bolshy thats pretty good! :lol:

she used to have a pink cushion that she used to drag around with her but we washed it and it burst. poor thing :lol:

They don't really know that I am there:lol:

They are too busy trying to eat everything. No, they really love to play with each other, and basically like to just flop out most of the time. Occasionally they will come for a nose rub, or a cuddle etc. but prefer to be with each other:love:

Jack x

Carlton seems to enjoy playing "chicken" inbetween my legs.... the amount of times I've caught him by accident and he goes spinning in circles on the laminate floor... :roll: :lol:

He likes pushing of toilet rolls when I stand them up... other than that he just wants cuddles.... or food! :lol:

I open out a fold up linen/washing basket, put it on its side & Toby Rabbit hops in & pushes the end/bottom with his front paws so the basket rights its self with him in it, he then pushes against the side, again with his paws, so it tips on its side again & he happily hops out then turns round, hops back in & does it all again !

He also likes to play, peep under the curtain. He skips behind one of the floor length curtains & pushes his nose underneath it & sits there enjoying letting the curtian slide over his head. He'll does this about about 6 times before he come to demand proper head rubs from me.

Well, not exactly "Play" but if I do all my cleaning up jobs when he's out he finds it great fun "Helping" me :roll: sometimes throw his toys about with him so he can throw them about even more which he finds fun. And then just cuddles :love:

docs loves being chased, 3 of mine will play tug of war with a loo roll or an old sellotape roll,

doc and biggles both love running rings round me and even carrie will join in once biggles goes silly,

doc and big's also love a really rough body scratch too i start at the shoulders and work my way towards the tail by the end of it they are licking air or my arm if they can reach :lol: this way i can gve them a good massarge too

petal doesn't play she's more concerned about getting groomed but ted loves playing, she throughs her balls when i give them to her, i roll her tunnel at her and she rolls it back. so cute and if i sit on my knees then hunker down on my elbows she does binkies. haha, all bunnies are different.

B has a metal ball she will throw when you roll it near her,think thats more out of temper though cos i'm bugging her!!!

Carlton seems to enjoy playing "chicken" inbetween my legs.... the amount of times I've caught him by accident and he goes spinning in circles on the laminate floor... :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Alfie loves that game too. He's taught Bubbles how to play it as well now, so I usually have to do a funny walk up the garden path, looking as though I've pooped my knickers :oops: so that I avoid treading on either of them. :lol:

I have a little game with them. I will lay on the floor and they will jump on my belly then i will raise them up near the couch and they will jump up on the couch then back on me and do it over, i am like a climbing frame. I also try and roll their willow balls and they throw them back.:lol::lol:

I have a little game with them. I will lay on the floor and they will jump on my belly then i will raise them up near the couch and they will jump up on the couch then back on me and do it over, i am like a climbing frame. I also try and roll their willow balls and they throw them back.:lol::lol:

Lol, my big bunny Fudge likes to climb off the top of his cage onto my back and I give him a ride around the room until he gets bored and jumps off!

When kermit is out in the living room, ill look round the door and he sees me, then i go back out and kind of creep in the door and he starts edging towards me, then runs at me, so i run round the table and he chases me, then i stop and i chase him.....this goes on until my unfit self is gasping for air!!!!!

He also has a wee red weight thing, when i sit it in front of him he pics it up and chucks it to the side, i love it :)

Back