• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three.................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.................piccies from today

Murphy
MeandafewBuns515.jpg

William and Leo

MeandafewBuns516.jpg

Eddie...........just for a change he is in his pot !! :rolleyes:
MeandafewBuns514.jpg

:)

Jane

I dont mean to be critical but why are your floors always so clean. I dont have buns indoors unless I am bonding buns but I often have hay over the floor :shock:

wish i can keep the floor clean with 7 babies like shoveling snow while its still snowing in my garage :roll: must admit i dont know how people do it i had to empty my hoover three times yesterday as my stairs where covered my bedroom was covered hell hay somehow got in my bed, but i had had a mad week with up to ten rabbits in my house in one week :shock:

i've fallen in love with your murthy :love::love::love: scrummy

But Jane when ever I have turned up there is no hay in the wrong places ... I cannot manage that even with just the odd bun indoors.

But Jane when ever I have turned up there is no hay in the wrong places ... I cannot manage that even with just the odd bun indoors.

The buns all take part in a sweeping-up rota :)
The Bucks usually try to get out of it claiming housework is a Doe's job :shock:

Buck chauvinists !! :roll:

I have just given Murphy his eye drops (he has a chronic uveitis as a result of EC) and I have told him he appears to have a few fans on RU !! :D

He is a very nervous Bun but he is very gentle :love:

Back