• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trixie 150 indoor cage

sutleress

New Kit
Hi does anyone know where I can get one of these Trixie 150 indoor cages from, sorry if I have posted in the wrong place as I am new :wave:

not sure where you can get one but a google search says petstuffgalore has some?! Do you need this hutch specifically? If not people on here have some amazing indoor set ups you can see some in the housing section or just search for threads. A lot of people have built them quite cheaply with B&Q storage cubes!

id rather go with the nero biggest one......that trixie one isnt widely available if at all..seem to be all 100s and 120s.....try pets at home online and look at the biggest nero cage;)

Hi
I have looked in my Trixie wholesale catalogue and its not listed so i'm guessing they don't do it any more (there are no indoor cages listed that i can see) I was going to offer to get one for you
Jessy

Back