• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny boarding during christmas

marleyandme

Mama Doe
Hi,

I am going to be going home (Belfast) for 10 days over Christmas and I am hoping to get some advice about bunny boarding facilities. I live in Clapham, SW London and have been looking for boarding companies in the area or a little further out, I was wondering if anybody could recommend any? My mini lop is 4 months old and is a house bunny, he gets to run about my flat for most of the day and gets lots of exercise. Shortly after we got him I had to go home unexpectedly for a few days and we left him with the rescue centre that we got him from, but as she is so busy with all the other rabbits, I don't think he got time out of his hutch, so we don't want to leave him there again. I am trying to find a good place to board him where he will get lots of exercise and some cuddles. I don't know anyone I would trust to look in on him when I am away, so that isn't an option.

The other option would to be to take him to Belfast with me (which I would love), but the journey would take about 14 hours and might stress him out too much. He has been in the car for about 2 hours before and has been ok (when we were getting him fixed at the vet the rescue recommended).

Sorry for the long post, but if anyone has any I would be greatful :)

Marleyandme

Back