• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crystal and Misty today

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
:love: they werent much posers today in fact they were both running away from me misty even ran back into the hutch and wouldnt budge out the litter tray :lol: maybes thought it was panacur time :roll:

sorry for the not so clear pics my cams broken :roll:

P1010612.jpg

P1010614.jpg

P1010620.jpg

P1010626.jpg

P1010630.jpg

P1010637.jpg

P1010634.jpg

yeah their staying now dont think i could trust someone to keep these 2 panacured 2 times a year to be honest :? and theres always that worry that if they needed an emergancy vet appointment they wont get it because the owner will just see how they are in the morning (sorry im on far to many forums and seen this far to many times :oops:) i think i lack in trust of people :( (i kept turning down every single home for these 2 andthink that toldme enough that i wasnt going to let them go)

Lilli-Mai being ill ran up a £250 vet bill and i coping paying that off fine all i did was sort a payment plan with my vets and they were more then happy for me to pay £50 a week and i think that itself was abig worry for me... money! but i proved i could pay it with Lilli-Mai so il deffinatly be pay any future vet bills no matter how big. its all about money magagement and no social life!

plus by May next year i should be debt free :D so il have extra money to afford things :D

thankyou for all your comments :love:

Back