• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Vet :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........Is a really 'good,kind,generous' person who cares for people aswell as for their Pets. I cant go into too many details but the long and the short of it is because of my Vet I am able to keep my Rabbits :)
I have had such a worrying few weeks and am just so relieved that I wont loose my Bunny Family.

I just wanted to share this, albeit in a vague way.
I can sleep again now

:)

A big Thank-You to Donna (ARC) too :)

Glad everything has worked out for the best and you can keep your very much loved and cared for bunnies.:p:p:p:love::love::love:

What would they have done without you?:cry::cry::cry:

By the way how are the pet shop babies doing?

Awww - poor little Jo. :cry:
She's such a little fighter. I hope she continues to grow and gets healthy.
Are you sure you could gve them away now??? I know I couldn't.

You are amazing and I would like to say a personal thank you for all of your expertise on this sight. I have relied on it so often.:):):)

Awww - poor little Jo. :cry:
She's such a little fighter. I hope she continues to grow and gets healthy.
Are you sure you could gve them away now??? I know I couldn't.

You are amazing and I would like to say a personal thank you for all of your expertise on this sight. I have relied on it so often.:):):)

Awwww thank you, I learn lots on here too :)
I'd love to be able to keep the Babies but I know I cant. It will be very,very hard to rehome them but it's what I must do :cry:

Your vet is fab!! And not only because she is half Bavarian. :lol:

She will soon get 3 male patients from me to feed her urge. :D

I am glad things are looking a bit better for you now. :)

Your vet is fab!! And not only because she is half Bavarian. :lol:

She will soon get 3 male patients from me to feed her urge. :D

I am glad things are looking a bit better for you now. :)

Even the builders walk around the surgery with a permanent look of anxiety, poor blokes !! :lol:

Back