• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think it is so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissa Lou

Alpha Buck
That there can be such mean things said on here to people that are just trying to help bunnies. Surely time would be better spent helping bunnies rather than sniping at eachother and sending acusations flying aroung left right and centre:?

Sometimes we all get out of hand and forget what we are really doing on here. We type, hit submit and thats it we offend someone.

We should all :love: each other more.

But then that would be boring, I like a good dispute :oops: I do tend just be a reader of such things even though I wish I had stuck up for someone last night.

you cant have a big group of women coming together and expect harmony.. even on a forum...

they yellow pages girls used to have an office in our building... now that was a bitchy group :shock::shock:

makes me glad i work with men and can turn off the net if it becomes too female :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think sometimes well meaning comments can be lost in electronic translation too (hope that made sense I knew what I meant)

makes me glad i work with men and can turn off the net if it becomes too female :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some of the biggest old women I've ever worked with have been men. Some of them reminded me of Les Dawson and Roy Baraclough doing Cissie and Ada. :lol:

Unfortunately the majority of forums echo life, no-one is ever going to get on with everyone else because we all have our own opinions on what is right and wrong.

It has been a lot worse than it was yesterday on here at times.

I think sometimes well meaning comments can be lost in electronic translation too (hope that made sense I knew what I meant)

yeah, i know what you mean.....sometimes i get an email and think its cheeky, then i read it again and think....oh no, they meant it like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back