• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extreme Makeover - BUNNY edition!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
Been busy all week but it is finally ready for my bunnies when they come home tomorrow :love:

First up a reminder of how id did look up until Sunday!

bonding066.jpg

(Cage is round the corner in the alcove)

and now this is what it looks like now!

Funny camera angle to get all the floor space in

rabbitroommakeover002.jpg

The cage with vetbed on each level, bed, tent tunnel to protect little toes going in and out and toys hanging round the bottom.

rabbitroommakeover003.jpg

Carrot Castle

rabbitroommakeover006.jpg

rabbitroommakeover004.jpg

rabbitroommakeover005.jpg

The cabinet (that was pink in the 'before' pic painted and rotated

rabbitroommakeover007.jpg

Toilet area

rabbitroommakeover008.jpg

Bedding and lookout area

rabbitroommakeover009.jpg

Cupboard at the top for bulky supplies

rabbitroommakeover010.jpg

Storage drawers for food, treats, litter, cleaning supplies and cable ties

rabbitroommakeover011.jpg

and last but not leats shelves for the broom, dustpan and brush and water jug

rabbitroommakeover012.jpg

So what do you think?

Fabbo! I love carrot castle.

Where did you get your purple stool from? I could just with one of those for the yard as I currently sit on an upside down paint bucket. :lol:

Wow! Love the carrot castle :D. I want to see some more pics when the buns have been in and erm... rearranged it to their liking, surely it can't stay that neat and tidy :lol:

so pleased as i managed to get my room bunny proofed too which now means they can officially be free range of their room and my room 24/7 they get the landing during the day too and will put a brrier up at night so they just have a pathway through to my room at night :D they will sometimes get the bathroom during the day (nothing on floor and loo lid shut) as teegra likes to snooze on the heated floor :roll:

and guess what!!!!

THEY COME HOME TODAY!

Back