• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Biscuit update

capel

Warren Veteran

I took them to see Suzzetta this morning and am happy to say that Eric's ears are fine now. I looked down the scopey thing and his ear canal was as clean as a whistle whereas before they were so badly gunged up and bloody that his right one was totally blocked. Both buns have put on weight and although Eric still has a long way to go, he's heading in the right direction:D
Eric has gone from 2.01:shock: to...2.160kg
Biscuit's gone from 2.11 to 2.250
DSC00386.jpg

Last edited:
I know, Kath...He's so lovely and very affectionate. Biscuit, the little lop is a bit more fiesty but also adorable. They were so laid back at the vet that I was able to leave the top off the carrier and while Eric was being checked over Biscuit had a look over the edge of the carrier and then sat down and groomed himself. When Biscuit was being checked Eric just sat and watched:D. And to round off a very happy consultation, I wasn't charged!!!!:D

Back