• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit in a Carrier Bag....U/D post 21

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
....has been dumped in the store!!!

I'm on a late start today and just got a phone call. They found a little black nethie in a poor condition dumped in a bag!! :(

The girl on the tills saw a ginger haired girl enter the store and then leave very hastily and get into a car with the engine running outside!!. Having checked the CCTV, she is the only possibility :evil:

The little bun is booked into the vets in a short while, but without seeing it I'm quite concerned. Apparently the nose is fully crusted over!! It's been isolated well away from all other animals, so please keep your fingers crossed :(

Last edited:
OMG what is wrong with people?!?! :evil::censored:

One saving grace is that he is with you guys now.

Good luck with the little soul :(

:censored:

Nasty nasty people, selfish cruel nasty people.

good luck to the little bun, i really hope he has a fighting chance to experience the kinder hands of a human being.

people make me sick to the core.:censored:

Poor little thing :( Hope there is nothing seriously wrong and he goes on to find a lovely new home :D

You know what - that should be an RSPCA and police matter. You have her on CCTV and hopefully the car registration. If you didn't catch it, the police should be able to find it easy enough from other CCTV in the area.

Poor little thing. His/her owner should be made an example of and splashed all over the local newspaper.

You know what - that should be an RSPCA and police matter. You have her on CCTV and hopefully the car registration. If you didn't catch it, the police should be able to find it easy enough from other CCTV in the area.

Poor little thing. His/her owner should be made an example of and splashed all over the local newspaper.

I'll contact the RSPCA when I get in. I agree...if it can be taken further, it should. Let's see what happens.

Not meaning to malign any others but if it was going to get dumped at any store, I'm glad it was yours. Fingers crossed for the poor little soul xxxx

Would it kill these people to drop the bun off a a rescue!? :censored:

I'm glad she's with you, sending millions of vibes to her so she recovers!!

:censored
....has been dumped in the store!!!

I'm on a late start today and just got a phone call. They found a little black nethie in a poor condition dumped in a bag!! :(

The girl on the tills saw a ginger haired girl enter the store and then leave very hastily and get into a car with the engine running outside!!. Having checked the CCTV, she is the only possibility :evil:

The little bun is booked into the vets in a short while, but without seeing it I'm quite concerned. Apparently the nose is fully crusted over!! It's been isolated well away from all other animals, so please keep your fingers crossed :(

:censored::censored::censored: But I suppose it could have been worse, at least they didnt dump the poor thing at the side of the road:censored:

That is absolutely DESPICABLE!!!!! :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

HOW could anyone be so heartless and low as to do that? :evil: I would DEFINATELY take the cctv tape to the police station and see if they can match the car up. :evil:

Back