• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah is Going Downhill Fast Now -U/D 4th December-Pic Added Post 60

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sarah is a 6-7 year old Rex with a terminal Respiratory problem. She has been on lots of meds since March of this year and at one point it really looked as though she would not survive the night :cry: However, she was stabalised and has done quite well for all these months. But over the last week her symptoms have worsened markedly :cry: Although she remains very bright within herself and is eating and pooing for England I know her time is running out :cry:

Please may she have a few peaceful vibes. She is a lovely Rabbit

This is Sarah with her friend Nomad

MeandafewBuns299.jpg

xx

Last edited:
No body could have asked for a better home and a more caring keeper than Sarah has. Peaceful vibes on their way.

Oh no :cry::cry:

She has fought so very hard, with your help.

Sending loads of vibes for beautiful Sarah xxx

Thanks again folks.
I have just spoken with Christabel and we agree that we cannot do any more for Sarah now :cry:
I think we will need to make 'the decision' quite soon :cry:

The main thing is that Sarah still seems happy and she has her friend Nomad with her all the time :)

Back