• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Personalised stockings

willowholly

Mama Doe
A few years back i bought a little stocking made out of shiny,fluffy material that had a picture of a bun on plus your buns name on it.We used to put this up every xmas for Willow along with ours now i would like to have 1 done for Barley but cant find one.Has anyone seen any or can suggest where i might look.went on the hay expert site.Cant think where i got it from....

Hiya,

I am doing personalised stockings this year for SRR. I've not been on much and need to get an updated thread in fundraising which I've just not had a chance to do yet.:oops: If you like the sort of thing I've done before, I can do something for you. Here's a couple of last years that were posted recently.:Dhttp://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=151000&highlight=stockings

thankyou,they look great,i would really like one please if you are still doing them,and do you do anything else if so can i see any pictures.That would be great.x

Back