• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have vibes please

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Taking Bailey to vets as his eyes are really watery. hes fine and eating and bright but his teeth seem to have grown miles over night. He is a dental bunny and i feel he will need to go under GA :cry:

can we have positive vibes, taking him at half 5 xxx

oops!

Sorry, posted in wrong place!!:oops::oops: I meant to put in vibes but somehow was rambling on about something else totally unconnected!!::roll: It's an age thing...:lol:

Last edited:
thanks guys, nicks texted to say he is wolfing food down, and his eyes have dried up and hes hyper but i think he will need his incisors done. He had them clipped in may/june last so fingers crossed they won't want to take them out :cry:

thankyoU!!

i am back, and he has fucithalmic again for his eyes. The vet we saw says it certainly doesn't look like his teeth need doing, and he thinks its probably just irritation.

if fucithalmic doesn't clear it they will do an xray but his back teeth r fine, and his front look food too.

hes also put on weight which is positive!!

Back