• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3am...Thump Thump

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I was rudely awakened at 3am with persistant thumping so I rushed to the defense of my bunnies only to find everything perfectly ok and my little man all chuffed with himself for reaching the third shelf of his cage!!! 'look mummy how clever am I' he had a nose rub then hopped down to the second shelf thumped again and jumped to the floor?! I can't believe he was thumping just to show off:lol:! now its sometime past 4am and Im wide awake I can't even watch Alvin and Pearl as it's all dark :(

I was rudely awakened at 3am with persistant thumping so I rushed to the defense of my bunnies only to find everything perfectly ok and my little man all chuffed with himself for reaching the third shelf of his cage!!! 'look mummy how clever am I' he had a nose rub then hopped down to the second shelf thumped again and jumped to the floor?! I can't believe he was thumping just to show off:lol:! now its sometime past 4am and Im wide awake I can't even watch Alvin and Pearl as it's all dark :(

omg ste had an eary night then :shock::shock::shock: sometimes hes coming to bed as im getting up.. that will explain why alvin is racing around like hes never been free before :lol::lol::lol:

hope you managed to get back to sleep :(

carol it did make me think of you with Gretel binkying around early in the morning when you first brought her back :lol:

Donnamt maybe you could instal an infrared camera so the growing fanbase isn't disappointed in times of darkness ha-ha I was so bored I even managed your maths question at 5.30am how sad is that:lol:

carol it did make me think of you with Gretel binkying around early in the morning when you first brought her back :lol:

Donnamt maybe you could instal an infrared camera so the growing fanbase isn't disappointed in times of darkness ha-ha I was so bored I even managed your maths question at 5.30am how sad is that:lol:

hehehe almost as sad as me thinking about it in the first place :lol::lol::lol:

i could just leave the light on 24/7 but i think even bunnies need a bit of privacy to get down to loving :love::love:

Back