• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily has the best taste in boredom busting websites....

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
"hmmm...so now ive finally decided to venture out for the night..what shall i do?"...
DSC06311.jpg

"I dont fancy going back in just yet..."
DSC06298.jpg

"what do we have here they ay?"..
DSC06300.jpg

"Oh yesss...think i'll find myself a new man on here!"
DSC06303.jpg

:lol: she came out or about half an hour tonight (been to the vets so shes sulking) and that was the result :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: OMG shes gorgeous i loved the pic of her looking for a husbun, think shes hinting;) hope shes okay now, she looks really well.Deb.:D

Aw Lily has done really well!

Good job Chloe!

Shes a beaut, cant wait to see her with a husbun, will get looking ;)

:lol: shes quite a miracle to get through the op alone!

asi keep saying its early days and she has her groggy moments but yea :)

HOPEFULY, as long as she completely pulls through, we may look for a husbun after christmas. I want to work on her getting better first :)

shes a bossy so and so though so i feel for the poor boy already!

Yeah shes one strong determined girlie, im really pleased shes recovering, like you said it was one big op and hopefully everyday she will regain her strength.I think she,d love husbun later on;) she,ll defo stand no nonsense:lol::lol::lol: Deb:D

deffinately. shes lying flat out alseep at the moment bless her.

it is a worry, cos she was fine all through last week and went down again but that was before the op. so fingers, toes and everything crossed. the vets obviously have to tell us it may return but we're hoping it dosent :)

we would loveeeee another bunny, we're hoping that eventually we can get one from fatfluffs, they're a great bunch!

she'll certainly have to go and be bonded though, i just KNOW she'd be a handful! shes already got a reputation at the vets! :lol:

Back