• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies are spoilt!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
My 4 had their speys yesterday, Shads and Storm were bouncing around straight away munching, Scraggles was a bit reluctant to eat, but Moon wouldnt eat at all :(

Today i had work, so took Moonie and Scrags with me!! ( i work in a vets one day a week) They got a nice big pen, brought a bag full of different veggies, and hay, brought their food and blanket, nipped out in my break to get some baby food and a teddy for them! Spoilt much! (i got Shadow and Storm a teddy too).

Moon still seems reluctant to eat so she is off to the vets tomorrow with the speys :(

They are such gorgeous rabbits Kris, but Moonshine does it for me, *plans bunny nap*

Aww you know what, i think you are one of the first people to pick her as a fave!!
Everyone goes for Shadow, and then Storm, ive had several people looking at buns to adopt ask to reserve shads and storm :shock:
Its then i take pride in saying they are my babies :D

It's always been Moony for me, that little dot on her nose is so sweet, and her little expression :love:

Kiki took a couple of days to get back to herself, the first few hours after getting her back from the vets was hard for me (and her) she looked so tired and wouldn't eat

I think we all need photos so we can all see for ourselves ;)

Glad they are mostly doing ok after their spays - hope Moon picks up soon :)

I think we all need photos so we can all see for ourselves ;)

Glad they are mostly doing ok after their spays - hope Moon picks up soon :)

Ill start a beauty paegant thread with their best piccies :p

They have all been microchipped as well, despite mum whinging they "arent going anywhere" !! I think its more the fact that for all 4 it cost £100 for the chips that got to her!

Back