• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Pics of Bella.

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Bella is pretty poorly, although she is eating well and taking her meds like a good girl :)

You can tell by looking at the photos just how much weight she has really lost..:(

This was Bella a couple of months ago..

Photo-0254.jpg

This was her a few days ago..:(

SDC10930.jpg

SDC10928.jpg

We have a far way to go with Bella, but hopefully she will begin to improve now she is recieving the right treatment :)

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, poor Bella, I hope all your hard work pays off and she starts to put some weight back on soon. She is a very pretty bunny :D

Oh Nat I can see why you were so worried now.Bella is gorgeous and I really hope she starts to put some weight on and her teeth and digestive problems get sorted out.

Oh Nat I can see why you were so worried now.Bella is gorgeous and I really hope she starts to put some weight on and her teeth and digestive problems get sorted out.

Thanks, its just awful how bad she is now, and its sounds like if the old vet had tret her properly for the right cause, she wouldnt be in this mess :?

poor baby :(

she is still a little beauty though, and very lucky to have such a caring mummy! x

Thanks Chloe.

I was abit wary of posting her pics, as her appearance is quite shocking...
Thankfully you all understand and know what we are going through..

Just praying she puts weight on..shes having constant food and 6feeds a day...

Thanks Chloe.

I was abit wary of posting her pics, as her appearance is quite shocking...
Thankfully you all understand and know what we are going through..

Just praying she puts weight on..shes having constant food and 6feeds a day...

awwh of course we do, and its nice that you can share and keep us up to date on how she is. its a lovely comfort being able to come on here and chat about it when they're poorly and realise you're not alone :)

I am sure with all your hard work she will bounce back!

hugs and nose rubs xx

Hi, sorry to hear bella is so ill.
If it is any help, Kizzy is terribly thin too, and the vets were worried about putting her through an op, but she has done amazingly well and was eating by the next morning. In reality it is probably less safe for an overweight bun to go through an op.
Hope she is fit enough for the op soon, you're doing all you can for her.

:cry: Only just caught up with this thread, no wonder your worried poor Bella.You are doing everything for her so dont be hard on yourself.Bella is such a pretty bun, i really hope now she starts to recover, sending loads of vibes and hugs to you.Deb.x

Thanks everyone.

Were hoping if she puts weight on then she can have the dental in which we will then have some more light on her problems!

Chloe - i know what you mean.

:)

Back