• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boy is out and about on his own!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Kermit has been doing very well recently coping with his head tilt, he is managing to get into his cage and up to the litter tray himself now when he needs the loo. I couldnt leave him out before as he couldnt manage tothe litter tray all the time.

So today when my gran was up at lunchtime i told her to just leave him out in the living room, so he will have been out alone for 5 hours by the time i get home.

Hope he is enjoying his freedom :) and i hope he has been a good boy and can start getting out alone all the time :)

Well he was good, was lying beside the couch when i came in, and he had been in his cage for his litter tray.

Im very glad now, cos i can leave him out when im at work :), Thats me back to having a free range bunny.

Thats been 6 months since he first fell ill with head tilt, so just shows that perseverence does pay off!!

Thats brillant.
I remember when you first joined and was asking questions!

Well done you!
Go Kermit!!!

:D:wave:

I remember when you first joined and was asking questions!

I know! This is deffo one good thing that came from him being ill (if there is such a thing) ....... i found this site!! The fact is that basically its all down to my help from this site that kermit is still here and getting better each day :)

Mega Thanks to everyone that helped us :) xx

Back