• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

here we go again......

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
The RSPCA came today and someone appears to of reported me again:roll::roll:
they left quite annoyed because people are wasting their time:roll::roll:
some people just dont know when to mind their own business :?
The inspector left happy after a cuppa and a biscuit and has even asked me to help them if needed ;)
so I think its worked out in my favour really.
some people have to much time on their hands, but as i made it clear to the inspector everything is hunky dory here:lol::lol::lol: and it made my day that she left happy:love::love::love:

Sadly some people have nothing better to do, but like you say and have proved you have nothing to worry about!!

:wave:

Oh Caroline, I'm so sorry people keep doing this to you! As you say, at least they came unexpected and found nothing wrong, which is a really positive thing :D No wonder people were being defensive about reporting you to the rspca in the past, they must have known what was in the pipeline.

smileysex.gif

I just laugh it off now:lol::lol::lol: and think oh no here we go again:roll::roll:
the inspector was so lovely and im glad ive finally met her:D:D:D:D
of course its pretty obvious who is causing trouble, but i wont go down without a fight and now its just made me very very determined to carry on:D:D:D
they,ll get whats coming to them one day:lol::lol::lol:

Caroline I'm glad all was fine

Lucy please stop making accusations you are not only wrong but totally out of order to keep doing this..you hinted on other threads in case people think I'm mad!! (no argument there!)
I have offered to get a copy my RSPCA dealings to send to Caroline to prove it was not me or nothing to do with me
(The RSPCA keep records of anyone making complaints etc and you can request a copy of it)

And I am now getting fed up of being accused so I'm publicy asking the person who did report Caroline to pm her and admit it cos I've had enough of taking the flak for something I was not involved in.

Last edited:
it appears so:? the person who i thought it was the inspector said she could say without a doubt it wasnt her, so that has definetly narrowed it down,history repeating itself:?

Theres a nasty little group on here that are always behind these things, if it's not one it's another. Very tiresome when animals lives are being put at risk.

what a nasty society we live in, everyone meddling in everyone elses business, no one keeps themselves to themselves anymore,
anyhow im off to rearrange my lounge as im getting new sofa,s and finish my box of quality streets;) Im gonna get so fat:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a plate of vegan trifle if anyone is interested? I made it myself - although it is only cybertrifle, so sadly lacking in taste - & calorie free:D

Are you accusing somebody on here of reporting you? :shock:

I find that it pays to look closer to home with stuff like this

Yeah seems a bit random to report someone off internet. I should imagine it would be someone who had visited your Rescue who would report you.

And don't the RSPCA do a re-visit too? They did to the guy I reported. I know cos I was there when they came back:lol:

well it was confirmed it was someone who hadnt actually visited, but knew id had an outbreak:censored::censored::censored: im getting mega mega cross now si im gonna go back to my chocolates and think myself lucky i am in eastbourne and not other parts of the country right now:?
someone wants me closed and obviously will continue to cause trouble untill this happens

im staying open:D:D:D end of subject:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back