• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies Christmas Decorations

Hello:wave:

My husband thinks I'm mad (and yes I may well be) but, as sad as it is, I want to decorate the boys new shed with decorations for christmas. Maybe somethng like paper chains or a wreath for the insde of the door. Well anythng really, just to make it a bit festive and a bit of a change of scenery for them.

Does anyone make anything for their buns, or can they suggest things for them?..

But they're not spoilt.........................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha! Dont sweat it! Your hubby probably just doesn't get your love for your bun-buns(i know mine doesn't!) :) Yes i put up some halloween stuff in there cage for halloween, most of which i purchased off the internet. I bought stuff as bell shaped salt lick(for christmas), and a santa water bottle. I also put up little things on their hutch as well.

So yes! You are crazy- Crazy in love with your bunnies! :love: and thats ok, cause we all are!!

~Ruth
I can give you a website if you would like!

oooooohh yes please, I like the sound of those things you bought.

It's great. I can't think of anything to buy the famly, but have a list as long as your arm for my little boys (they hate me calling them that!!!:lol::lol::lol:)

ANy websites would be most appreciated:p:p:p

Oooh I've been looking around for more Rabbity christmas decs too! Please can you let me have the websites too? thanks xx:D

My OH came back with some coloured willow balls from PAH the other week to hang like decorations. They were 3 for 2 I think :)

this is sorta a step by step, decorating bun-buns home.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2121695_decorate-rabbit-hutch-cage-holidays.html I somewhat used this, you can do what ever you like its just suggestions!! :)

another good idea, is using veg dye, which is completely safe to use, and its washable(i can give you a link showing how to make it!)

You can also get some really cute dishes that are decorated at Walmart or Pets-R-US(or PETCO). if you dont have one in your area, easy! just go to their website!
i can get you the website i ordered from, but i have to find it! lol :)

I have some nice stuff on my website and this is perfect for a window
santadecal.jpg

Thanks everyone:wave::wave::wave:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMm... now where did I put my credt card????

Nips off to do a bit of crimbo shopping!!! (Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way.........................)):lol::lol::lol:

Back