• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stamping Feet?

Isis

Mama Doe
Wispa often stamps his feet? It's mainly when I come and sit at my laptop and he runs up to me, if I ignore him, he stamps his feet :( Is he trying to get my attention?

Eric has started doing that lately - usually when he hears something he doesn't like. Fireworks, helicopters and just loud noises.

I think Wispa mght be feeling a little left out and wants your attention!!:lol::lol::lol:

Yeeeah. -_-
Mine like to do it for attention.. Sometimes, early in the morning when they feel it's time for breakfast and I feel it is time to sleep for another twenty minutes.

I also get stamped at a lot for doing something 'wrong' (to their way of thinking!), though. The other day, my mother/daughter pair stamped at me, one after the other, to tell me to move out of their run. :roll: I felt so loved and welcome.

Then I think he's wanting attention:lol::lol:

By the way, Eric and Ernie hear the loud noises much earlier than I do.
They have such sensitive hearing. I have to stop if they stomp their feet and listen. And then a minute or so later, I can hear what they heard. I just reaasure them it's alright.

He is such a cheeky rabbit also, I'm trying to make my bed and my bed spread is hanging at end of the bed and he is playing in it.. It's so funny to watch :love::love:

I've also have a bag that lives under my bed, a small travel bag, and he jumps in there and plays :love::love:

Have you got a new rabbit Isis? :wave:
Or is this his new name/nickname.
I remember him being Casey but then that got changed to Hazel or Biscuit i think :?

Hazel died a few weeks ago, couldn't live without another rabbit, so got a new one straight away. :(

Back