• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a Fright!

bunbuns

Warren Veteran
I was up and about this morning getting Keira ready for school, when she calls to say that Ben is out in the garden :shock:

I ran outside to find that both Meg and Ben were wandering round the garden and their playhouse door was wide open. I always give them some extra hay before i go to bed and had somehow managed to put the padlock on without putting the catch over first. :censored: What an idiot!!

They can't escape from the garden but we do have foxes around. I'd have never forgiven myself if something had happened. Can't believe they pushed the door open tho because its on quite a stong magnet. All the wood has been chewed where they must have seen an escape route!

Thank goodness your garden has no escape routes!!! Naughty little bunsters I bet they couldn't believe their luck, I wonder how much binking went on after the great escape :lol:

Back