• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and Buns moved house

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hello All! I may have forgotten to mention that we moved house! it all went well but the buns were locked into there hutches for 6 weeks arrrggghhhhh. Below are the photos and the result is happy bunnies back in there runs! Oh and i now have a bunnie shed!

Our new house
0211084.jpg

Our new garden
0211081.jpg

Temporary bunny accomodation!
09100817.jpg

During the folowing i would like to mention that i got utterly **** wet through! even through my ski coat as it was lashing it down but i coldn't bare it any longer! :D:roll:

Construction Begins
1910082.jpg

19100821.jpg

19100822.jpg

19100823.jpg

19100824.jpg

Complete!
19100825.jpg

19100826.jpg

19100827.jpg

and my new view!
0211087.jpg

Last edited:
hiya phill
I am from scotland too and where your new house is and your vies are absalutely breathtaking and exactly what i want one day you are so lucky, if you dont mind me asking where exactly is that you live just curious being from scotland myself and loving where you are.

take care
gill:wave::wave:

hiya phill
I am from scotland too and where your new house is and your vies are absalutely breathtaking and exactly what i want one day you are so lucky, if you dont mind me asking where exactly is that you live just curious being from scotland myself and loving where you are.

take care
gill:wave::wave:

We're just 6 miles north of Dumfries

What an amazing garden :D

I remember the last time you laid lots of slabs for your runs, you must be an expert by now :D ( and exhausted :lol: )

oh my gosh!!! Its absolutely stunning!!!!! Wishing you all every happiness in your new home x x x

Back