• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone a member of freecycle help!!!! now being sorted

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
ive been made aware of an advert on freecycle, which is abit worrying, ive gone onto the site but dont know how to work it, if anyone can help please pm me, i need someone to go on and find the ad and contact the people :D:D

Last edited:
Well you would have to register with them, and I think you have to wait for it to be checked, then they let you log in. By this time it could have gone.

Most people dont listen and just ignore you if they are rehoming rabbits, so you would not get a reply anyway.

Im sure Liz can sort it if you PM her, its quite easy to find the adverts on the freecycle sites :wave:

I have registered with the yahoo and am waiting for the group owner to approve me. Its quite complicated as, once registered on yahoo, you then have to get approval from the group in each city:roll: Once we are on and can check there is indeed an advert, we will liaise with Liz.

I have registered with the yahoo and am waiting for the group owner to approve me. Its quite complicated as, once registered on yahoo, you then have to get approval from the group in each city:roll: Once we are on and can check there is indeed an advert, we will liaise with Liz.

That what I thought had to be done. (that ithink i expressed very badly in PM :oops:) hope they can get sorted poor ickle bunsters x

I'm a member of ours but i'm not sure what you want do or i could help you. If your looking for a paticular advert you need to know the title of the message, once you've logged in and gone to messages, if you look at the top it will say message hash (sorry don't have a hash button) then next to that is the search space, type in the title and press search button, you should find what you are looking for ;) if you only have the persons name you need to go into advanced search and where the author is type in the name and hopefully it will find it ;) of course this is if its the same layout as ours ;)

Otherwise have a word with Hugosthere and maybe let her borrow your password etc i no you shouldn't do it, but i'm sure they can be trusted and also you could change your password after wards ;)

this is now being sorted, it appeaes it isnt 5 bunnies its 12:shock: but as i said someone is trying to help these bunnies when i know more ill update you all:D
thank you to who has responded:D:D

Im now a member of Eastbourne Freecycle, but Im getting 15 emails at a time with free items in your area:shock:

I need to give you the details Caroline, so you can see if you need anything.

Raine somewhere in the settings you can turn off the email notifications.

Hope there's a happy ending for these buns!

Thanks Alison. I thought I had turned popular when I saw 15 emails, then reality set in:lol::lol:

Back