• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yummy............... Ice Cream!

CHH

Warren Scout
It was clean enough to use again by the time he'd finished with it..........

DSCF4352a%20(Small).JPG

DSCF4351b%20(Small).JPG

DSCF4350c%20(Small).JPG

DSCF4349d%20(Small).JPG

hahahaha this made me laugh..... can bunnies eat stuff like this i was eating a yoghurt last night and honey licked the lid is this o.k? :oops:

hahahaha this made me laugh..... can bunnies eat stuff like this i was eating a yoghurt last night and honey licked the lid is this o.k? :oops:

That's actually the first time he's come across ice cream and he's nearly 7!! He's still alive this morning :D

I remember the vet telling me that they have a sweet tooth and will eat just about anything. That was a very rare treat for the wee man.

technically it is a no no but try telling them that :) I wouldn't give him a pringle pot though you might not get him out again.

Awwwwww!!! :love: I love the pics of him with it on his head. It's like he's saying "Oooh... I can...just...about...reach...the bottom..."

Nick found an empty crisp bag the boys had dropped the other day and did the exact same thing! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are fantastic pictures! :lol::lol:
me and the fella had a right old laugh at the bottom two!

what a gorgeous bunny !

Back