• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Watford to B.A.R.C

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of: Minimallow

We are a small gerbil rehome and there is a lady in Watford who has an aggressive gerbil who they do not want any more. If anyone could get the gerbil to Angie at BARC she said the gerbil can come along with Sasha the bunny who i am collecting in a week or two. If anyone could maybe even meet the lady or anything it would be great. The gerbil would need to be at BARC friday evening at the latest

Unfortunately the lady is working up until Saturday so the run would need to start in Watford. I know this is short notice and most likely people would be unable to help but thought i would try anyway. Im a bit worried as to what will happen to this gerbil as he/she (she doesnt even know the sex) is so aggressive and doubt there will be many people queuing up to help! If anyone can help get this little one to BARC i would be extremely grateful

Where's BARC? I'm about 15 mins from watford? When does the little gerbil need picking up? I could poss do this?

The Gerbil can come straight to me in Bolton if it is easiest and then I can bring it up with me. It would need to be here by the 22nd as I am meeting Phill with Sasha on the 23rd:D

The gerbil would either need to be at BARC (its barnsley) by no later than this friday evening or to Kayj in bolton no later than 22nd of this month :)

Hels 269 lives in Caerphilly Wales (my Geography is ****) if gerbil could be got to her then she will bring it to me for the 22nd:D

Oooh great so alternatively if anyone can get the gerbil or do part of a run from watford to Caerphilly it would be excellent. Thank you for everyone trying to help.

Like I say, I'm not far from watford and could pick the little chap up, I'm afraid my brain is a bit addled though and I still dont quite get where he's got to go. I could pick up and take about an hour in any direction if that helps but dont really want to go any further than that (long story!) Please pm me if I can be of any use at all.

I am taking sasha from, killington Lake to Annadale Water services at Johnstone bridge and don't mind the gerbil coming along for the ride at all!

Last edited:
Ok I could take gerbil from Watford to say Birmingham or similar? But I cant really take him much further than that. Can anyone else take him further up north?
We need a map or something to show where people are!!

Back