• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar 2009 A4 Hanging and CD Desk ready to order.

TOTAL RAISED: £360.53

13th January - the CD calendars are now all sold out

Just a quick message to say that the calendar is now ready to order:

A4 HANGING CALENDAR​

PRICES
If you want to pay by cheque please find the prices below (please PM me for details of where to send payment):

Calendar: £7.50 (over £3.75 - 50% from each calendar will go to the RU Christmas Appeal).

EXTRAS:
One or more of the photographs replaces with one of your own photos: £0.80/photo
One of more bespoke date added (e.g. birthday / anniversary): £0.20/date
(all money raised from "extras" will go to the appeal).
If you want the same bespoke photos and dates on 2 calendars then you only have to pay for the bespoke part the once.

POSTAGE (within the uk) - for outside the UK please ask for quote.
Postage for 1 calendar: £1.31 (total = £8.81)
Postage for 2 calendars: £1.80 (total = £16.80)

Example of of price of 2 calendar with 2 bespoke photos and 5 bespoke dates:
Calendar (£7.50 x 2) + 2 photos (£0.80 x 2) + 5 bespoke dates (£0.20 x 5) + postage (£1.80) = £19.40

I can only apologise for the postage costs, 23p is for a board backed envelope the rest is for Royal Mail (can't believe how much the price of postage has gone up from last year - good job I've sourced cheaper envelopes), unfortunatly the calendars are quite heavy! If I find they cost less once I get to post them I will adjust!

If you would like to buy the calendar using paypal, please follow the link below and add to the basket the description which contains the number of calendars you wish to buy (the prices are slightly greater here to allow for paypal fees (20p and 3%).:
http://www.ford-photography.co.uk/portfolio44314.html

DELIVERY
This will be done my Royal Mail 1st class (2nd class wasn't much cheaper, but I can do so if you want to save a few pennies).

Please allow 1 week / 10 days for delivery as I work full time and will be doing these in the evenings. If you need it urgently for a reason please say so and I will do my best.

PRESENTATION
The calendar will be printed on pearl (the glossy option has sold out), ring bound with a hanging hook, a clear cover and board back. Bank holiday's are highlighted and significant dates (e.g. valentines etc) detailed, these are UK dates though.

ALL PAGES OF THE CALENDAR ARE IN THIS THREAD (I'll move them to here when I've a bit more time)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=154650

CD DESK CALENDAR - SOLD OUT​

PRICES
If you want to pay by cheque please find the prices below (please PM me for details of where to send payment):

Calendar: £4.90(over £3.00 - from each calendar will go to the RU Christmas Appeal).

POSTAGE & PACKAGING (within the uk) - for outside the UK please ask for quote.
Postage for 1 calendar: £1.10 (total = £6.00)
Postage for 2 calendars: £1.10 (total = £10.80)

If you would like to buy the calendar using paypal, please follow the link below and add to the basket the description which contains the number of calendars you wish to buy (the prices are slightly greater here to allow for paypal fees (20p and 3%).:
http://www.ford-photography.co.uk/portfolio45112.html

DELIVERY
This will be done my Royal Mail 1st class (2nd class wasn't much cheaper, but I can do so if you want to save a few pennies).

Please allow 1 week / 10 days for delivery as I work full time and will be doing these in the evenings. If you need it urgently for a reason please say so and I will do my best. First despatch of these December 2nd Feb.

PRESENTATION
These will be pesented in a clear plastic case which will sit nicely on any shelf or desk. Dimensions are approx. 58 x 68mm.

PHOTOS OF THE CALENDAR ARE ON MY OWN WEBSITE, I haven't had time to upload them to photobox as well:

http://www.ford-photography.co.uk/portfolio45112.html

As promised here is a photos of the CD calendar:
FinishedProduct.jpg

NB: If you bought a CD calendar this year and are happy to use the same case let me know and I can just send you the loose leaves - saving you 30p.

LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS

As the last guaranteed posting date for Christmas this year is 20th December, the last order date for calendars is Friday 12th December (this is because I don't have a lot of time during the week to so calendars so I'll need weekend of 13/14 to print and organise them - and order necessary supplies). Calendars can still be ordered after this date, but if you want it for Christmas please PM me to check before sending payment :D

Thanks

Hannah

Last edited:
Well done Hannah for all of your hard work.

I will be putting my order in as soon as I know how many I need.:D

I will work out the dates I want personalising and will order before the end of the week. I can't wait!!

Hannah
So pleased you've done another calender :D I was wondering what I was gonna replace the 2008 one that I got from you with. I would like to order two please. No rush though.
Thanks Suzanne x

One or more of the photographs replaces with one of your own photos: £0.80/photo

You can do that? In that case, I want those 4 calendar w/ the photos I sent you.

One of more bespoke date added

And in 2 of the 4 calendar that I order, the ones coming to Canada, I want a few of those bespoke date, specifically, I want you to add a few of those Canadian holiday. most holiday is the same across the world, but there are a few that isn't.

I'll email you the details

Last edited:
Great job again Hannah - looks fantastic.

Sorry we didn't get our photos sorted in time - not sure if we will go bespoke or not yet this year.

Maria x

PS - we bought calendars for our family and friends last year and everyone thought they had been professionally made to order. :thumb:

Hannah, I've just pm'd you with a query about paying by Paypal but adding a little extra donation at the same time. :) Thank you for organising. :love:

thank you Hannah! i am over the moon will my calendars. You have done a very professional job and they are as good as you would buy in the shops. I'd recommend them! i got one for my friend for christmas and she will love it i'm sure!

I suppose it's too late now, since the calendars has been mailed out. But for future calendar, should put the exact link of the rehome rabbits on the calendar for any1 who bought our calendar to find it easier?

I suppose it's too late now, since the calendars has been mailed out. But for future calendar, should put the exact link of the rehome rabbits on the calendar for any1 who bought our calendar to find it easier?

Hi, not sure what you mean as the Rabbit Rehome web address is on the front page of the calendar, and also on the compliment slips that go out with it.

Also I though I would update that already over £55 has been raised :D :)shock:), so thanks to everyone that has already bought a calendar!

Hannah

Hannah, the calendars are gorgeous! :love: If anyone is thinking about getting one definitely do it!

I've just got mine, thank you very much Hannah. The quality is amazing, thank you for all your hard work. :love:

Back