• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please can we have some vibes for little ollie

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
this is ollie he is 11 years old
candiesbabies.jpg

he came into me emaciated and his teeth were growing through his nose, since rescuing him he,s had to have dentals every 6 weeks,
today he hasnt been himself and off his grub after seeing the vet he needs another dental:cry::cry:
so please can we have some vibes for the poor old boy:cry::cry:because of his age he,s a higher risk under GA

Oh good grief......how AWFUL !!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: The dear sweet little boy.....HOW could anyone let the poor bun get into that condition? :evil: :evil: I know weight can be a REAL issue at his age.....but his teeth growing into his nose is OBSCENE! :censored: :censored:

I am SO pleased that he is going to get treatment now......and am sending MASSES of my strongest vibes to him. xxxxx

((((((((((( VIBES )))))))))))

Wishing him a ton of vibes Caroline.

p.s. Did I meet him? I'm trying to put a furry bun face to the name :oops:.

Loads of vibes coming Ollie's way, it's so sad the way some people treat their animals, poor little boy, hope he does OK

Will your vet do it without a GA?

unfortunately no my vets will not do it without a GA

That's a shame, isn't there another one anywhere near to you?, we are lucky I suppose we have 3 different vets within 10 miles that will do it, poor little lad, I know what it's like with the oldies having dentals, it's just so worrying

Loads of vibes to Ollie

Aww sending loads of healing vibes to Ollie and yourself, hope he does well at the vets and has a good recovery. Poor little guy

Back