• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is why we have two hands...

Lea - Molly's mum

Warren Scout
....so that when you are presented with these faces

DSC00173.jpg

and are told quite clearly that you can't leave the house yet....

DSC00174.jpg

...you are able to do this...

DSC00175.jpg

and placate them!

:love::love::love:

PS - sorry about crappy pics, they are from my phone! :oops:

Awwww, they are such a cute couple. I still haven't quite perfected the two handed stroke yet. :lol::lol:

you have beautiful rabbits!:love: the brown ones colouring is lovely!!

Thank you.:)
Brown one is Molly and she certainly thinks she's beautiful. :lol:

Awwww, they are such a cute couple. I still haven't quite perfected the two handed stroke yet. :lol::lol:

Practice makes perfect - the really tricky bit is taking the photo at the same time! :lol: OHs do have their uses! :lol:

lovely bunnies yeah thats like me and my two if I pet scooch Joey gets jealous and pushes my hand away..with two hands this is avoided lol

yes i have to use two hands with bigs and carrie or she will tear my hand off :lol:

:wave: Hey you two! Glad to see you're keeping Mummy busy - see you soon! And tell Mum that I hope her and Bec can come on Friday? xx

Alfie and Molly are such a lovely couple! My OH has developed a brilliant single handed two-heads-at-once massage technique so he can stroke hector and honey at the same time!! I have to use two hands though (and they don't like my nose rubs as much as his :lol:)

Back