• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hubby's new bun

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Well as the newly named Harry is now here to stay thought I'd put up some pics.

269.jpg

268.jpg

273.jpg

278.jpg

Even though I don't like where he came from and that he is not the rescue buns I wanted, he is settling in very well. Chases the cats about, drink out of their bowl. He is fairly well litter trained only the odd poo about on the floor. The kids keep on crowding him and bless him he puts up with it, so he can only be a good new member of the family.

Loving the last photo!

Well he's here now, what can you do but love him? At least he won't end up in rescue because someone else got bored with him. So indirectly, he's almost a rescue. ;)

You might think of keeping the bunny, but sending the hubby back to his breeders. :lol:

Ohh looook :love: Aaahh isnt he beautiful!! P.s. Assuming this is a good breeder, your husband could've done worse, P@H for Example :) XX

What a stunning babygiant! My husband just asked me the other day why we´ve never had a giant... But I think I´ll stick to frenchies though. My babies are not not too small either! :D

Best of luck with your new family member!

I think looking at him he is black, but only time will tell if he stays that way.

When I phoned the lady yesterday she was telling me how she had a 7 year old Giant, a 6 year old etc.. and how she knew people who hadn't had a Giant live over 3/4, she said 'they can't be feeding them right, plenty of hay is the way to go but your husband has already told me that you feed hay'. I can only go by how she sounded on the phone and what hubby told me. He said that boys and girls where seperated from 8 weeks and that Mum looked in good health, so did Dad, who where housed seperate,in seperate sheds (all be it aparently made put of thick ply, :roll: like I needed to know that husband ). I asked him what size hutches the babies where in and he said at least 6ft by 2ft and he said they where tall enough to have a giant stand up in.

Still not happy with what he has done, but the place sounded OK as far as it can be. He has phoned the vets booked him in for his myxi jab, think he is taking Giant owning seriously and so he should.

Back