• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP needed..Indoor cage needed?

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone in West Yorkshire (im in cleckheaton) have an indoor cage i could borrow. I can pick up and drop back off.

:wave:

Its for Bella, shes poorly and needs to come inside!

Last edited:
I've got a 42", a 30" and a 36" (I'd have to check the dimension as that's off the top of my head) all currently not being used - you're welcome to long-term use of any of them.

Thanks your 53mins away apparently?

Why are you all too far, if nothing else comes up i will take you up on it :wave:

By the time you have paid for petrol I think it would be cheaper to just search the free ads for a dog crate. I got mine for £20 (46").

Look on gumtree and ebay too.

Hope someone is nearer you though.

Vicki

By the time you have paid for petrol I think it would be cheaper to just search the free ads for a dog crate. I got mine for £20 (46").

Look on gumtree and ebay too.

Hope someone is nearer you though.

Vicki

Nope i have searched..
:(

I have just looked on the map and if you can meet me at Birch Services it is only half an hour away from you if that is any help:D

Has anyone got Nat's mobile number?

She's on her way to pick up some cages to borrow but I forgot to give her my phone number, she was expecting it to take 53 minutes and she's set off was due her at 14.50 - I'm worried she's lost so might want my phone number.

If anyone can either PM her mobile number to me or I'll PM my phone number so that you can text it to her, I'd be grateful.

Ta!

Back