• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! Bunny savvy person near Wickham Hampshire?

donna-arc

Mama Doe
I had a call from a woman who has 8 or 11 rabbits, she's not sure. There are babies too but she's not sure how many or which mum they belong to!

In short she's in a mess and needs someone to go in and sort her out. She wants to keep some but I have told her we will only help as long as she is left with rabbits that won't be able to breed and start this all over again. She says three are neutered as she got vouchers from somewhere.

Is there anyone down there that can go in and sex/pick up these rabbits? I could come part of the way down to pick up but really don't have time to do the whole thing.
I think this situation is getting out of hand and before long will become a crisis. The woman really isn't very bright and can't seem to give a straight answer to a question. Please help! x

Oh dear. :(:(

Maybe you could post this in Rabbit Chat, too, as not many people read posts in the transport section. I copied your post into another forum.

i could go but cant keep the rabbits here as there is a no pet policey plus i dont drive but i could sex and move them in groups can get a train on sunday if this helps

is wickham far from me?if not then i could go and sex them as best i could.. but i cant keep them here well i do have a dog crate 36 inch and a 4ftx1.5ft hutch but those are really emergancy measures.... plus would have to be a day im off work? let me know if i am closeish? you have my email already.

I could possibly get down there if no one else nearer can do it, only thing is I'm not really used to aggressive buns, so if any were bitey not sure I'd be very good at sexing them. Also I'm not too good at sexing if they are young.

I'm probably not much help as have only got 2 carry cases and a ferplast cage spare. If needs be I could take some on a temp basis.

Plus any buns would have to be in a cage in the garage (not used) as I haven't got any hutches and they cannot come indoors.

Unless anyone near has spare hutches - However this wouldn't be for long, really would be temporary.

Hopefully someone nearer can make it sooner and be of more help than me.

Vicki

Bunny help required in Wickham

Hi there
Just read your post, are we talking about Wickham near Fareham if so that's near me. Can somebody contact me with more details so i can offer assistance.
Thanks
Sue

Hi Sue.

Have just got off the phone with the lady concerned and I am going down on Saturday to collect the bunnies.

We may have to remove all of them and return a bonded group to her when the three she chooses have been neutered.

I'll PM you.

Helen

Back