• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunny is going to have a good life now shes home with me!

cookie&kasie

New Kit
i went to work one morning and there was a small black rabbit by herself. she looked very scared and frighten. i then ask about her and found out that she only had three legs but still move just like an normal rabbit. knowing this i just knew i wanted to take her home and thats what i did do so she will be happy with me.:D

Last edited:
i went to work one morning and there was a small balck rabbit by herself. she looked very scared and frighten. i then ask about her and found out that she only had three legs but still move just like an normal rabbit. knowing this i just knew i wanted to take her home and thats what i did do so she will be happy with me.:D

Where do you work if you don't mind me asking? x

i work a local pet shop the owner didnt want her any more so i felt reall sorry for her but she now has a safe good home. :)

Oh good for you! I am actually looking for a new job at the mo and was thinking a pet shop. I don't agree with them on the whole and don't buy animals from there but I feel I can do good by working in one (maybe I am living in a fantasy land)

Oh good for you! I am actually looking for a new job at the mo and was thinking a pet shop. I don't agree with them on the whole and don't buy animals from there but I feel I can do good by working in one (maybe I am living in a fantasy land)

just because you dont agree with them all you really need to consider i think is about the animals welfare and the care they should recieve. that what i think about as if you dont do it and they get some who does really care about the welfare of the animals they are going to have major problems i hope this helps you decide whether to find a job in the pet trade?:)

just because you dont agree with them all you really need to consider i think is about the animals welfare and the care they should recieve. that what i think about as if you dont do it and they get some who does really care about the welfare of the animals they are going to have major problems i hope this helps you decide whether to find a job in the pet trade?:)

That has really helped me thank you :)

thats one place i could never work, the other is a shelter...
my house would be even MORE overrun with animals.
i volunteered at the shelter walking dogs, and it took everything i had to leave them there after i spent the evening with them!

Is this your 3rd rabbit? Sorry just confused after reading your other post 'sad story'. Its good that you have given the rabbit a home though

Is this your 3rd rabbit? Sorry just confused after reading your other post 'sad story'. Its good that you have given the rabbit a home though

no i have four rabbits altogether because before i lost my rex i already had one and then that all happened and now i have four but i wouldnt change a thing about them:wave:

Back